Hourly billing is a thing of the past – it's time to implement a fixed fee pricing plan at your firm
You understand the benefits of moving to a fixed fee pricing model, but you also know that making the transition from hourly billing to fixed pricing can be a complex process. Where should you start? How should you bundle and price your services? What’s your plan of action?
You will learn:
- The cloud accounting/bookkeeping business model
- How to bundle recurring and nonrecurring services
- How to determine a time/cost baseline for each service + pricing
- How to have the "value" conversation with clients
- How you can increase profitability with fixed fees
Registration: This webinar is free! Complete the form to sign up.
Can’t make the live webinar? Sign up anyway and we’ll email you the recording.
The topics covered in this webinar are based on the experience and expertise of Guy Pearson, CEO and founder of Practice Ignition. In 2010, Guy self-funded and bootstrapped Interactive Accounting, a pioneer of Australian cloud accounting. The firm was 100% cloud-based from day one, and Guy adopted a fixed fee pricing model after researching startup software companies.