Get talent management tips from a leader in cloud accounting.
Chad Davis, CPA and CMA, co-founded LiveCA LLP – a 30+ person (and growing) firm that is committed to providing a progressive approach to accounting. LiveCA's misson is to boost the accessibility of information and advice by connecting clients directly to a chartered accountant online – all from the comfort of their home or office.
Chad is joined by Chris Frame, LiveCA's Onboarding and Training Manager. Chris leads the firm's operations, training and onboarding initiatives. He's ultimately responsible for all special projects within the firm.
In this deep dive session, we cover:
- How LiveCA approaches hiring
- Recruitment resources and tactics
- The soft skills important to the team
- Favorite interview questions
- How trial workdays fit into their interview process
- Training and onboarding programs
- Building an awesome culture